- US Citizen
- Level three (3) English language proficiency.
- Must possess five (5) years experience as an instructor in a security field.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years in protective security assignments.
- A minimum of one (1) year of this experience must be under WPS II or any of its predecessor contracts (WPPS, WPPS II, WPS).
- The remainder of this experience may be gained in the employ of any federal, state, local, provincial, or commercial entities providing armed high threat protective services that require skills similar to those identified in the PSS training course
Upon bio approval, and before beginning work on the contract, the TC shall:
- Attend and successfully complete the PSS training course
- Attend and successfully complete the applicable US citizen Guard Force training course
- Attend and successfully complete the supervisor training course
- Attend and successfully complete the DS BFFOC
- Qualify and maintain qualification with the Glock-19, M4, M203, M240, M249, and Remington 870 shotgun, re-qualifying as required by the task order.
- Obtain and maintain a personnel security clearance as identified in the task order.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability