- Minimum of 6 years active duty U.S. military combat experience in a Special Operations unit and MOS (PJ, SF, SEAL, CCT, Ranger etc.)-no exceptions. Experience with WPPS & National Guard/Reserves does not qualify unless activated and/or worked in addition to initial 6 years Special Operations MOS.
- Hold an active Secret or higher clearance
- Must supply copies of member- 4 or service-2 DD214s to cover all active duty service periods
- Compensation is extremely competitive and above industry standard
- Tactical/Operational experience overseas in a High Threat Environment
- No negative history to include DUIs or other alcohol/drug related arrests, criminal, financial, etc.
- No Felony or Domestic Violence convictions
- Flexible deployment and rotation schedule of 60 to 90 days
- US Citizen
- Honorable Discharge
- Valid US Driver's License
- Current US Passport
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be in good physical condition, with the ability to pass a physical fitness test and endure approximately one month of rigorous pre-deployment training
- Must be able to pass a psychological screening and Wonderlic short employment tests
- Willing to work in excess of 12 hours per day
- Willingness to work in austere environments for 60 to 90 days at a time
**Must posses a current active Secret clearance**
If you are selected for work on this program, you will be asked to submit your updated resume, and DD214 (Service 2 or Member 4 only), and clearance level and agency (ex: DoD Secret Clearance) to our recruiting department.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability